Aviom POA80 Power Supply A-Net for F6 Modular Frame
The Aviom POA80 provides power over A-Net (PoA) for the F6 Modular I/O Frame, the host device that is the basic building block of the AllFrame Multi-Modular I/O System. The POA80 is the only power supply device approved for supplying power over the Cat-5/Cat-6 cable for AllFrame.
- The Aviom POA80 Power Supply Over A-Net Power Supply accepts one Cat-5/Cat-6 A-Net network connection and outputs the A-Net signal plus power for the F6 Modular I/O Frame. This allows the power supply to be placed up to 400 feet (120m) from the AllFrame device for ultimate system flexibility.
- The POA80 requires a standard IEC power connection and may be mounted on a standard rack tray, or attached to a wall or other flat surface.
- The Aviom POA80 Power Supply may be used to power an F6 even when the F6 fiber ports are used for data transmission.
The F6 Modular I/O Frame can also be powered simultaneously via its 4-pin XLR and/or Euroblock terminal block power inlets, allowing redundant power supplies to be connected.
- Allows power for the F6 to be sent over the Cat-5/Cat-6 cable
- One A-Net In, one A-Net Out
- Standard IEC power connection
To learn more about Aviom, Click Here