BAE 1066DL 500 Series Module
The new BAE 1066DL 500 Series Module is based on the classic 1066, which features the same mic-line pre-amplification stage as the 1073, but features different frequency selections in its EQ for a whole new sonic palette. The available frequencies on the 1066 are especially well suited to guitar applications because of its unique midrange.
The BAE 1066DL 500 Series Module is completely hand-wired using Carnhill (St. Ives) transformers and has the same mic-line pre-amp as the 1073, with the exception that the 1066DL adds a few different frequencies to your pallet.
This unit is popular among guitarists for having a unique mid-range. The original 1066 only had a 10k shelving but this unit offers additional frequencies: 10k Hz,12k Hz,16k Hz, 20k Hz and 24k Hz.
– High Frequency: /-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 10kHz, 12kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz and 24kHz.
– Low Frequency: /-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz &220Hz.
– Mid Range: /-16dB peaking with switchable selectable centre frequencies of 700Hz, 1.2kHz, 2.4kHz, 3kHz, 7kHz
– High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 45Hz, 70Hz, 160Hz & 360Hz.
– EQ Button: Switches the equaliser on or off
– Phase Button: 180°
To know more about BAE Audio, Click Here