BAE 1073MPL 500 Series Mic Pre
The BAE 1073MPL 500 Series Mic Pre is the 500 Series version of the 1073MP (a mic pre-amp version of the 1073 equaliser) having the same well-known characteristic Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs, and maintained focused mids.
Two selectable impedances makes the 1073MPL work well with a variety of microphones.
As a coloured and versatile mic-pre, the BAE 1073MPL 500 Series Mic Pre maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth.
– All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 500 series module
– Original Marconi knobs
– Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms
– Line level capability for extra versatility as a line preamp
– High impedance DI for guitar and synth
– Same Carnhill St Ives transformers as the 1073 and 1084
– Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for
To know more about BAE Audio, Click Here