1970’s designed for the BBC, Beautiful sounding preamp with an amazing 3 band inductor EQ plus a selectable high bass and low pass filter. Comparable in quality to the Neve 33114’s and actually preferred by many. These ones have the discrete amplifier cards B202/205/210.
- Sowter transformer balanced mic & line level preamplifiers
- 3-Band inductor based EQ (switchable in or out of circuit) with +/- 15dB gain per band
- High Frequency band selectable at 3.3k, 4.7k, 6.8k, 10k, & 15kHz; switchable out of circuit
- Mid Frequency band selectable at 270Hz, 390Hz, 560Hz, 820Hz, 1.2k, 1.8k, 2.7k, 3.9k, 5.6k, & 8.2kHz; switchable out of circuit
- Low Frequency band selectable at 33Hz, 56Hz, 100Hz, 180Hz, & 330Hz; switchable out of circuit
- Low Pass Filter selectable at 18k, 12k, 8.2k, 5.6k, & 3.9kHz; switchable out of circuit High pass filter selectable at 27Hz, 47Hz, 82Hz, 150Hz, & 270Hz; switchable out of circuit.