Dynaudio 9S True Bass Powered Studio Subwoofer
The Dynaudio 9S takes the best from our past subs and refines the details to reach the highest level in the low-end department.
The 9S subwoofer is designed to complement LYD and other Dynaudio Pro studio monitors, including the classic BM range.
Studio-quality components and construction make the 9S, with its double front baffle and brand-new 9in long-throw driver, the ideal subwoofer for your mixing and mastering projects. We made it a priority to make the 9S compact while ensuring that you get the utmost sonic accuracy. In terms of size, it resembles the BM 9S II that it replaces, but when it comes to performance, it’s actually more comparable to the larger BM 14S II.
The 9S will expand any studio monitor setup regardless of whether you’re working in stereo or surround. Its massive yet tight low-end takes the burden off your monitors – letting them focus on delivering the frequency range above 50-150Hz, depending on how you set the crossover filter.
A long-throw driver ensures the necessary movement to reproduce super low-end frequencies all the way down to 22Hz in great detail. Running the show is a 300W Class D amplifier module that significantly outperforms the previous BM 9S II.
- 300-watt state-of-the-art Class D amplifier module
- 9in long-throw MSP woofer for accurate low-end frequency reproduction
- 22-175 Hz frequency range
- Sealed, black-vinyl cabinet
- 37mm front baffle
- Master/Slave feature for daisy-chaining multiple subwoofers
- Adjustable lowpass filter to set the perfect crossover frequency
- SAT output with defeatable highpass filter
To learn more about Dynaudio, Click Here