Focusrite ISA ADN2
Two-channel A-D Card For Isa One, Including Dante Connectivity
ISA ADN2 is an optional two-channel A-D card that provides high-quality analogue-to-digital conversion for the ISA One mic preamp and DI. Featuring Dante, AES3, ADAT andS/PDIF connectivity, the card operates at sample rates up to 24-bit/192kHz.
The card offers primary and secondary RJ45 Dante output ports, an XLR connector for AES3 output, a TOSLINK connector for ADAT output and RCA connector for S/PDIFoutput. Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows synchronisation to multiple digital sources. This also includes syncing the Dante network to house clock,or for syncing external equipment to the Dante network.
Dante outputs on the card provide ISA One with network connectivity to all Focusrite RedNet devices and Red interfaces, as well as any other Dante-enabled device from hundreds of manufacturers. Metering and settings are accessed through RedNet Control, routing is configured using Dante Controller.
And as with all Focusrite Pro products, wherever you happen to be in the world, you can rely on a three-year warranty if any Focusrite Pro hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault.
- Two-channel analogue-to-digital converter for ISA One
- Dante connectivity via Primary and Secondary Ethernet ports with redundancy and auto switchover in case of failure
- Two-channel RCA connection for S/PDIF output
- Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows for synchronisation to multiple digital sources, for syncing the Dante network to house clock, or for syncing external equipment to the Dante network
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite – exclusive plug-in that faithfully captures the sound, feel and styling of the original Focusrite ISA 110 Equaliser and ISA 130 Dynamics Modules.
- Up to 24-bit/192kHz sample rate
- Two-channel XLR connection for AES3 output
- Two-channel TOSLINK connector for ADAT output
- RedNet Control and Dante Controller software allow Dante routing and control from a computer; no hardware patching required
To learn more about Focusrite Audio, Click Here