Focusrite RedNet D16R MkII
16×16 AES3 I/O With Independent Level Control
The RedNet D16R MkII is a 16-channel bi-directional AES3 interface for Dante networks. The 1U rackmount device features individual input and output channel level controls, allowing for precise calibration and control of all input and output levels using RedNet Control. RedNet D16R MkII features power supply and Ethernet redundancy with auto switchover in case of failure.
Various connection options make RedNet D16R MkII a flexible addition to any Audio-over-IP system. A pair of DB25 multipin connectors each connect eight channels of AES3 I/O into and out of the interface, while XLR and RCA ports enable two-channel AES3 and S/PDIF connections, respectively, to be made.
Sample rate conversion on every input enables external equipment to operate at different sample rates, and DARS signals are accepted on the XLR connector. Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows synchronisation to house clock, or syncing external equipment to the Dante network.
- 16-channel bi-directional AES3 interface for Dante networks
- Power supply and Ethernet redundancy with auto switchover in case of failure
- Two DB25 connectors with AES59 standard configuration; each carries eight channels of AES3 I/O
- XLR connectors for alternate AES3 I/O and DARS input
- Remote routing and control using RedNet Control and Dante Controller
- Individual input and output channel level control using RedNet Control software
- Sample rate conversion on all input channels
- RCA connectors for two-channel S/PDIF input and output
- BNC connectors for Word Clock input and output
- Full operability with Focusrite RedNet and Red interfaces, plus all Dante devices from hundreds of manufacturers
To learn more about Focusrite Audio, Click Here