Focusrite RedNet D64R
64×64 MADI I/O With Dual PSUs
RedNet D64R is a 1U, 64×64 MADI interface for any Dante audio-over-IP network. Featuring network and power supply redundancy, RedNet D64R is the ideal choice for providing MADI I/O in many critical-path applications, whether in Post Production, Broadcast, Live Sound or the Recording Studio.
MADI connectivity is provided in the form of coax through two rear-panel BNC connectors, as well as optical through an SC-Duplex connector. Word Clock I/O allows RedNet D64R to provide clock to external equipment, or alternatively to sync the Dante network to an external clock. The word clock input can additionally be used as the sync source for the unit’s sample rate converters, allowing asynchronous operation between the network and the MADI domains. Front panel status LEDs provide visual feedback of signal presence, SRC status, PSU status and more.
- 64×64 MADI I/O for Dante audio-over-IP networks
- Input and output sample rate converters
- Dual power supplies and network connections with full power and network redundancy including locking connectors for maximum reliability
- Simultaneous optical and coaxial output
- Auto MADI input switching mode: when selected, input will favour optical, and quickly switch to coaxial if optical input is lost
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite – exclusive plug-in that faithfully captures the sound, feel and styling of the original Focusrite ISA 110 Equaliser and ISA 130 Dynamics Modules
- Up to 24-bit, 192kHz sampling rates
- AES10 and AES67 compliant
- Multi-mode optical MADI transceiver with Single-mode available on request
- Word Clock I/O for increased flexibility
- Comprehensive remote control and remote signal metering through RedNet Control
To learn more about Focusrite Audio, Click Here