Focusrite RedNet HD32R
32×32 Pro Tools | HD I/O With Dual PSUs
RedNet HD32R is a 1U, Pro Tools | HD interface for any Dante audio-over-IP network, providing up to 32×32 channels of I/O (16×16 at 192kHz) Featuring network and power supply redundancy, RedNet HD32R is the ideal choice for integrating your Pro Tools HD system into a Dante networked I/O environment in many critical-path applications, whether in Post Production, Broadcast, Live Sound or the Recording Studio.
A pair of DigiLink mini connectors allows RedNet HD32R to connect directly to any Pro Tools | HD system whether it’s Native, HDX or even a legacy TDM system. Multiple RedNet HD32R units can be on the same Pro Tools system up to the maximum I/O channel count of Pro Tools, and Loop Sync I/O allows seamless integration with other Pro Tools interfaces such as HD I/O and Sync HD I/O.
- 32×32 Pro Tools | HD I/O for Dante audio-over-IP networks at up to 96kHz (16×16 at 192kHz)
- Up to 24-bit, 192kHz sampling rates
- Dual power supplies and network connections with full power and network redundancy including locking connectors for maximum reliability
- Comprehensive remote control and remote signal metering through RedNet Control
- Primary and Expansion DigiLink mini connections
- AES67 compliant
- Word Clock and Loop Sync I/O for increased flexibility and integration with other Pro Tools | HD hardware
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite – exclusive plug-in that faithfully captures the sound, feel and styling of the original Focusrite ISA 110 Equaliser and ISA 130 Dynamics Modules
To learn more about Focusrite Audio, Click Here