Focusrite RedNet HD32R
32×32 Pro Tools | HD I/O With Dual PSUs
RedNet HD32R is a 1U, Pro Tools | HD interface for any Dante audio-over-IP network, providing up to 32×32 channels of I/O (16×16 at 192kHz) Featuring network and power supply redundancy, RedNet HD32R is the ideal choice for integrating your Pro Tools HD system into a Dante networked I/O environment in many critical-path applications, whether in Post Production, Broadcast, Live Sound or the Recording Studio.
A pair of DigiLink mini connectors allows RedNet HD32R to connect directly to any Pro Tools | HD system whether it’s Native, HDX or even a legacy TDM system. Multiple RedNet HD32R units can be on the same Pro Tools system up to the maximum I/O channel count of Pro Tools, and Loop Sync I/O allows seamless integration with other Pro Tools interfaces such as HD I/O and Sync HD I/O.
- 32×32 Pro Tools | HD I/O for Dante audio-over-IP networks at up to 96kHz (16×16 at 192kHz)
- Up to 24-bit, 192kHz sampling rates
- Dual power supplies and network connections with full power and network redundancy including locking connectors for maximum reliability
- Comprehensive remote control and remote signal metering through RedNet Control
- Primary and Expansion DigiLink mini connections
- AES67 compliant
- Word Clock and Loop Sync I/O for increased flexibility and integration with other Pro Tools | HD hardware
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite – exclusive plug-in that faithfully captures the sound, feel and styling of the original Focusrite ISA 110 Equaliser and ISA 130 Dynamics Modules
To learn more about Focusrite Audio, Click Here
View more products from Focusrite