Hear Back PRO 4-Pack Personal Mixing System
The Hear Technologies Hear Back PRO 4-Pack is a personal mixing system offering independent multi-channel mixing for up to four performers in the studio or on stage. It includes one Hear Back PRO Hub, four Hear Back PRO Mixers, four 50′ Cat6 cables, an eight-port network card, and a Dante I/O card. 24-bit A/D and D/A converters deliver detailed audio with extended dynamic range and resolution up to 192 kHz. The low system latency of less than 0.25 milliseconds ensures there will be no monitoring delay.
Artists can make their own headphone mixes comprised of up to 16 digital inputs via the RJ45 ports on the Dante I/O card and a mono mic or stereo aux input, blending levels and pans as they please. Each mixer offers an 1/8″ and 1/4″ TRS headphone output to accommodate different headphones. Per-channel input metering on the Hear Back PRO Hub provides clear indication of signal presence and peaking status. The built-in intercom grants easy communication to other Hear Back PRO Mixers. If mixing stations are needed for more than four artists, the system is easily expandable via additional Hear Back PRO Mixers (available separately) and other interface cards.
- Mix up to 16 channels via Cat6e input and two channels via stereo aux input
- 3.5mm stereo aux input for click track or mix from other modules
- XLR 3-pin mic input with 15 VDC phantom power
- System latency less than 0.25 ms
- Mono inputs can be linked for stereo operation
- Two 1/4″ balanced line outputs for connection external monitors or other personal mixers
- Integrated intercom allows communication to anyone with a Hear Back PRO Mixer
- Store and recall up to four presets for quick mixer configuration
- Connects to Hear Back PRO Hub (available separately) via Cat6e
To learn more about Hear Back, Click Here