The C42 small capsule FET condenser is in a league of it’s own. With great off-axis response and a presence rise in the high frequency, the C42 is one of the best newer-generation mics we’ve heard when micing drum overheads and acoustic guitar. The C42 can be used for spot micing, but it really shines when you pull it back a few feet from the source, where traditional mics can lose presence and imaging. Hear the air!
Small Diaphragm FET Cardioid Condenser Studio Microphone, in Stainless Steel Finish
Questions About This Item?Sonic Circus can answer your questions and help you make the right decisions about your audio needs.
Fill out the form and we will contact you shortly.
* Output Level, mV/Pa: 8.5
* Frequency Response (at 60 cm): 40Hz - 20kHz ±2dB from curve
* Equivalent Noise Level, A-weighted: ≤21dB
* Maximum SPL (with P48 power): 135dB
* Power Reauirements: 48V Phantom Power, 4.5 mA
* Temperature Range: -10 to +50° C
* Dimensions: 21mm diameter, 98mm long
* Connector: 3-pin XLR tyle, pin 2 postive polarity Download Manual for Josephson C42rn
Neumann TLM 102 Studio Pattern Microphone Set (Black) The TLM 102 defines a new generation of Neumann studio microphones. The reduced overall size contributes to an exceptionally compact appearance, which unites all of the typical design components of a Neumann microphone. The harmonious proportions and gleaming grille ring ensure that even at first glance, the […]