KLANG Kontroller – Immersive Personal Monitor Mixer
Hardware Controller | Dante Headphone Amp | Immersive Ambience Mics
Being compatible with all KLANG Immersive In-Ear Mixing Processors, KLANG:kontroller is the first hardware controller with full control right at your fingertips. It delivers fast tactile user control of channels, groups and immersive mixing via an intuitive interface. The times of outdated name tags and dialling through all channels are over with 8 displays providing clear channel names and color coding.
Relative DCA group mixing and full single channel control via eight push rotary encoders provides important, fast access. The studio grade headphone amplifier delivers crystal clear audio for in-ear monitors and high impedance headphones, with both 3.5mm (1/8″) as well as 6.3mm (1/4″) stereo TRS connectors. KLANG:kontroller gives musicians full control of all relevant functions, while the engineer can still overview and control all mixes via the KLANG:app or DiGiCo SD or Q series consoles.
To perfect the immersive experience, binaural ambient microphones are built into the unit. These can be blended into the immersive in-ear mix, along with a local stereo aux input for, for example, a click track or playback from a phone. The mix can be sent back to the Dante network or, alternatively, the ambient microphones or aux input can be shared with other musicians.
- Compatible with all KLANG Immersive In-Ear Mixing Processors
- Fast tactile user control of Groups, Channel and Immersive mixing
- Displays for Channel labels with colour coding, status, metering
- Stand alone or mic stand mounted
- Dante audio connectivity
- High-Power headphone output with fast level control
- Robust physical KLANG control surface
- Dedicated balanced audio outputs for monitor outputs or butt kickers
- Local aux input that can be easily be sent back to the immersive processor for distribution and sharing
To learn more about Klang, Click Here