Klang vokal In-Ear Mixing Processor
24 Mono or Stereo Inputs | 12 Mixes | Routable Dante & MADI IO | 48/96k
KLANG:vokal is designed specifically to match the feature set of KLANG:kontroller but can also work as a stand alone immersive processor. Based on KLANG’s powerful, new generation, ultra-low latency FPGA core, KLANG:vokal offers 12 mixes of 24 mono or stereo inputs at 48kHz and 96kHz, including the revolutionary Root-Intensity EQs. The musicians can pick up to 24 mono or stereo channels out of 64 Dante and MADI inputs. Mixes are sent via Dante to KLANG:kontroller or can also be sent back via MADI or Dante to a mixing console.
Maximum Flexibility and user friendliness make KLANG:vokal and KLANG:kontroller the perfect match for any House of Worship or Theater application.
- 12 Immersive In-Ear Mixes
- 24 Mono or Stereo Inputs, chosen per Mix from up to 64 Mono Inputs
- High End Personal Monitoring System
- Natural immersive sound through binaural processing
- KLANG Root Intensity EQs for all 64 Mono Inputs and all 12 Mixes
- Flexible Audio Routing (Dante, MADI, Processing)
To learn more about Digico, Click Here
View more products from Digico