Lauten Audio Clarion FC-357 Condenser Microphone
The Clarion FC-357 blends classic and modern FET sound. It features a uniquely tuned frequency response that produces the smooth natural character found in classic FET condenser microphones with a touch of smooth modern airiness.
Clarion Fc-357 At A Glance:
- Classic FET sound with a modern touch
- Smooth top-end great for many sources
- +10dB feature great for added presence
- -10dB pad switch to tame loud sources
- Cardioid, Omni and Figure-8 polar patterns
- Excellent for amateurs and professionals
Quality Internal Components
The Lauten Audio FC-357 Clarion features our custom designed 35mm dual diaphragm capsule that accurately captures your source. The electronics include a low-noise FET and custom-wound output transformer that work together to provide you with an authentic and classic sound with a modern touch.
Unique 3-way Gain Switch
The FC-357 Clarion has the features you need to achieve the sound you want. The unique three-position attenuation and gain switch offers you powerful recording options with no adverse distortion. The +10dB gain switch, which boosts the microphone’s output, makes it less dependent on preamps to achieve excellent sound.
- Large 35mm dual-diaphragm capsule
- Cardioid, Omni & Figure-8 polar pattern switch
- Multi-voicing technology (3 distinct timbres)
- +10dB gain
- -10dB pad
- Made in USA Low noise FET
- High-resolution capacitors
- Custom wound output transformer
Polar Patterns & Frequency Response
To learn more about Lauten Audio, Click Here