- 2 independent, genuine 1073® transformer-coupled microphone preamplifier / EQ circuits, in a single 2U 19″ rack mount enclosure
- Exclusive Neve® Marinair™ transformers used on each input and output stage.
- Convenient connections for Mic, Line & DI inputs on front of unit, with switchable mic/line input connections on the rear of the unit
- Switchable +48v Phantom Power, Hi/Lo impedence, -20dB pad and DI ground lift on the input stage
- Switchable Phase, and EQ in/out
- Insert send and return loop feature allows external equipment to be connected easily to the 1073DPX audio chain, such as mono/stereo limiter/compressors;
- Pre-EQ insert send/return – a line level send is available from the mic-preamp output stage and a return just before the EQ stage
- Post-EQ insert send/return – a line level send is available from the post-EQ stage and a return just before the main output stage
- Independent channel output level controls
- 7-stage LED signal level meters for each channel – can show mic/line/DI input-stage level, EQ-stage level or output-stage level up to +24dB
- Headphone output with adjustable volume control, can listen to channel 1, channel 2 or both channels combined
- External multi-voltage PSU
- Optional Digital I/O module
Cloud Microphones CL-Z mic activator adds 12 to 24dB of gain to your signal, control over the input impedance (to get the best out of any microphone), while the premium circuitry passes your audio uncolored. It is particularly useful for low-output ribbon and dynamic mics in your studio, and it's perfect for driving long cable runs from the stage to the board in live sound settings.
You have not viewed any products yet.