- 2 independent, genuine 1073® transformer-coupled microphone preamplifier / EQ circuits, in a single 2U 19″ rack mount enclosure
- Exclusive Neve® Marinair™ transformers used on each input and output stage.
- Convenient connections for Mic, Line & DI inputs on front of unit, with switchable mic/line input connections on the rear of the unit
- Switchable +48v Phantom Power, Hi/Lo impedence, -20dB pad and DI ground lift on the input stage
- Switchable Phase, and EQ in/out
- Insert send and return loop feature allows external equipment to be connected easily to the 1073DPX audio chain, such as mono/stereo limiter/compressors;
- Pre-EQ insert send/return – a line level send is available from the mic-preamp output stage and a return just before the EQ stage
- Post-EQ insert send/return – a line level send is available from the post-EQ stage and a return just before the main output stage
- Independent channel output level controls
- 7-stage LED signal level meters for each channel – can show mic/line/DI input-stage level, EQ-stage level or output-stage level up to +24dB
- Headphone output with adjustable volume control, can listen to channel 1, channel 2 or both channels combined
- External multi-voltage PSU
- Optional Digital I/O module
1-channel EQ with high and low shelving, a parametric EQ, and a dynamic EQ section.
The HA-81A EQ Elite is a channel strip that combines an all discrete, Class A 73-style mic preamp with an extremely versatile and musical console style equalizer - arguably the trick for obtaining instant classic sound for all recording engineers.
Firmly rooted in six decades of console design experience, the 5057 Orbit gives your mixes the legendary tonality, power, and wide-open soundstage that only Rupert Neve's class-A analog summing can provide.
You have not viewed any products yet.