Ocean Way Audio HR1 Stereo Monitor System
The best description of the HR1 Monitor system might simply be “No Limits”. If you desired the absolute best horn system ever built with bandwidth from 18Hz to 25kHz, unlimited dynamic range, ultra low distortion, incredible wide dispersion – and size and price were not a consideration – you would have the HR1. All these characteristics plus a completely natural sound without a trace of harshness makes the HR1 truly unique in the world. There is nothing made anywhere that looks, sounds and performs like this system.
Allen Sides originally designed this no holds barred system for Michael Jackson and Quincy Jones, Ocean Way Audio also needed a world class monitor system that would satisfy discerning clients that mix major theatrical motion pictures, such as Avatar, The Battle of Los Angeles and Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
From the audiophile prospective the HR1 provides a very natural effortless sound with the ability to produce staggering impact if required. From a recording engineers stand point, complete honesty superb resolution and imaging make the HR1 a very valuable tool in making exceptional sounding mixes. If you play something that is superbly recorded there are truly no limits to how great it can sound.
Despite the HR1’s imposing footprint, they faithfully reproduce music in stunning detail. There is NO hype
Audio HR1 Four-way quad amplified high-resolution monitor system which includes the Ocean Way tonal balance equalization system and electronic crossover.
- Frequency response +/- 2dB 20Hz- 20kHz
- High Frequency A pair of 2″ aluminum direct radiating domes.
- Mid Range Radial Horns A pair of 40 degree by 90 degree 400Hz dual cross firing throats with 5 3″ diaphragm drivers
- Mid Bass Enclosures 43″x33″x84″ approx. 310lbs Two cabinets per channel Front loaded horn 40 degree by 90 degree each with dual 15″ bass woofers
- Sub Bass Enclosures 32″x24″x32″ approx. 220lbs Two cabinets per channel each with dual 15″ woofers
To learn more about Ocean Way, Click Here