Sennheiser SL Rack Receiver DW System
The half 19″ stationary Sennheiser SL Rack Receiver DW System is the easy-to-integrate core of the SpeechLine Digital Wireless System. It features a clear visible OLED display for easy setup and operation. Thanks to the bi-directional communication all settings of the mobile transmitters can be adjusted from the receiver side. The automatic frequency and interference management allows convenient and reliable operation. Thanks to the easy-to-handle pairing process, the transmitter and receiver are securely linked. Via network integration all settings and statuses are also accessible via AMX/Crestron media control protocol and the dedicated Sennheiser iOS Apps. The antennas can be either back or front-mounted.
Furthermore, extension cables for wall mounting are available.
- Automatic frequency and interference management
- Speech optimized automatics and sound profiles
- Clear and easy focused user interface with OLED display
- Ethernet connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Media control protocol integration
- Secure 256 bit AES encryption
- Remote controllable
- Quick setup pairing process
To learn more about Sennheiser, Click Here