Drum Microphone Kit, Includes three SM57 Microphones, one BETA 52A Microphone, three A56D Drum-mounting Systems, and a Carrying Case
Industry-standard drum microphone and hardware kit features options for kick drum, snare drum, rack toms, floor toms, and congas.
- Mountable drum microphones for live sound and recording
- Includes 3 SM57 microphones, 1 BETA 52A microphone, 3 A56D drum-mounting systems, carrying case, and user guides
The DMK57-52 Drum Mic Kit is a conveniently packaged selection of microphones and mounts, designed to offer a core package of microphones for recording and performing drummers at a great price.
- SM57: The industry standard for snare, and a reliable, high-performing choice for toms, the Shure SM57 features a contoured frequency response that cuts through the mix with exceptional impact, while reproducing sound accurately.
- BETA 52A®: Perfect for the kick drum, this mic derives low-end punch and sonic presence from a carefully tailored frequency response. Equipped with its own pneumatic shock mount, the BETA 52A is designed with an integral locking stand mount for easy set up.
- A56D: This universal drum mount system can be used to position mics virtually anywhere — drum rims, mic stands, even cymbal stands. Designed with captive parts to prevent the loss of individual pieces, the A56D is small, secure, and can be used with any standard mic.
- Carrying case included.