WesAudio TITAN 10-Slot 500 Series Recall Chassis
Wes Audio TITAN is complete recall system designed to provide total integration with your beloved analogue equipment. Wes Audio TITAN extends 500 series connector with additional pins where modules can be designed to support digital recall or any other vendor specific functionalities. This extension is part of new open standard “ng500” – “Next Generation 500 series” which allows other manufacturers to design and implement digitally controlled analog devices.
High End Linear Power Suply
Linear power supply capable to deliver 5A of power will bring sound of your units to the next level!
10 SLOTS FOR 500-SERIES or ng500-SERIES MODULES
_TITAN can host standarized 500 series module
Of course it was designed to recall up to 10 units with signle USB or Ethernet connection!
Control All Modules Through One Connection!
_TITAN allows to control/recall all hosted modules through one connection:
- USB – for direct connection with your workstation.
- Ethernet – dedicated LAN connection to access all devices in your local network.
Remotely Controled Stereo Links
_TITAN provides simple standalone application to change status of stereo links between modules.
IAC – Internal Audio Connector
At slot number 10, _TITAN implements special connector, which routes all audio signals from and to, slots 1 – 8.
This allows future integration with audio interface modules, analog summing modules or patchbays.
INPUT source for any slot is implemented through analog relays, and it is configurable through standalone application. This prevents two different signal sources to be routed to the same module.
- 10 Slots For 500-series Or Ng500-series Modules,
- High end linear power suply capable to deliver 5A of power,
- Control/Recall All Modules Through One Connection,
- Open Specification- documentation and software framework including communication drivers for any Vendor that would like to adopt to this standard,
- Remotely controled stereo links through standalone application,
- IAC- internal audio connector- for future integration with audio interface, summing modules or patchbays,
- Stereo links are integrated with modules, and pressing “Link” button on modules which supports GCon protocol (e.g. _Mimas) sets stereo link on the _Titan.
- Remote firmware upgrade- _Titan & all modules inside can be upgraded remotely through USB or Ethernet connection.
- XLR sockets in/out for each slot.
- Internal stereo link switches which can be also managed through GConManager standalone application.
- Power mode switch- 115V/230V.
To learn more about Wesaudio, Click Here