WesAudio Calypso NG500 Series Audio Interface
WesAudio Calypso is an audio interface designed to work in 500 series enclosure. It features state of art 8 channels of AD/DA conversion and perfectly integrates with ng500 chassis – _TITAN, through I.A.C. connector. Besides its very convenient integration with ng500 chassis, it still can be used in standard 500 series enclosure using two DB25 connectors.
Integration with I.A.C. (Internal Audio Connector) inside _TITAN chassis features almost wire-free setup
Standard 500 chassis support!
_CALYPSO is designed to work with standard 500 series enclosures, in that case DB-25 connectors on the front panel can be used to route audio signal to and from chassis.
DB-25 connectors can be also used to route audio signal from and to outboard gear!
Convinient Plug-in for I.A.C. recall and more!
_CALYPSO as all ng500 units is integrated with VST2/VST3/AAX/AU plug-ins. While using with a _TITAN it allows to manage I.A.C. connector in other words it manages input source to each module to be either back XLR “IN” socket, or I.A.C. direct connection to _CALYPSO. This gives You totally recallable solution to route your signal differently based on DAW session. For more information please refer to examples section below! Plug-in supports:
- Convinient metering,
- Full unit control,
LCD screen with metering!
Calypso LCD screen will allow You to see all configuration options and manage the unit.
- Channel numbers
- Metering – _CALYPSO supports very fast and accurate PPM metering
- Clip indicator.
- Currently active Sample Rate.
- Source of Sample Rate configuration
- Clock Source
- Clock sync status
- H-LINK – indication if DAW plug-in is connected to this particular hardware instance.
_CALYPSO used with _TITAN chassis features extremely convinient connectivity!
- 24bit conversion
- Supported sample rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz(SMUX), 96kHz(SMUX)
- Ultra low jitter clock
- Word clock IN/OUT
- Full integration with _TITAN via IAC connector (Just ADAT cables are need to route all signal to and from chassis)
- Two DB25 connectors allows integration with any 500 series chassis
- Two converter reference levels +8dBu/-10dBV
- LCD screen with channel metering
To learn more about Wesaudio, Click Here