BAE 312A Module
The BAE 312A Module is available as a 500 series module or a single or dual channel 19″ rackmount.
Because there are no capacitors in the audio path, the 312A is super fast and punchy, allowing transients to pass easily, making them a favourite for drummers.
Made with the highest quality parts including Jensen input and output transformers and the Avedis® 1122 opamp. The 312A also includes a high impedance DI for instruments.
– Made using Avedis 1122 opamps
– Supplied with Jensen input and output transformers.
– Remote power supply with four-foot cable capable of four times the current needed by the – preamps for optimum sound quality.
– Switches have gold contacts for long life.
– XLR connectors on the back for mic input and output and phone jack in front for direct input.
– High impedance direct input for guitar and synthesizer.
– Separate front panel switches for phantom power.
To know more about BAE Audio, Click Here