BAE Hot Fuzz Guitar Pedal
The BAE Hot Fuzz Guitar Pedal is essentially two pedals in one. The left side is a high frequency boost and the right side is an English 1970’s style fuzz box. The Hot Fuzz can be used independently or in series to create a high frequency distortion.
– All Solid State design with 4 Bipolar, low noise transistors.
– Transistor Noise Figure 2 dB across the entire audio band.
– Individual sections for High Frequency Boost and Fuzz; each section has true bypass foot switch.
– High Frequency Boost: single stage. Up to 5kH
– Fuzz: triple stage.
– Sonically selected film, ceramic, mica, and electrolytic capacitors.
– Individual gain pots for each section. Fuzz section also has control pots for Juice, Bass, and Treble.
– Output fully adjustable from 0 to 3.5Vrms, referenced to a 40mV input signal and all controls full.
– Power: Single 9V battery; can be bypassed with external power supply and 2.5mm power jack – – center Negative; battery need not be removed.
– Total Maximum current draw: 6 mA.
– Unit is powered when input is connected, whether LEDs are on or off. Remove plug from Input jack to conserve battery power.
– Handbuilt in the USA
– BAE build quality throughout.
To know more about BAE Audio, Click Here