BAE Royaltone Fuzz Pedal
The BAE Royaltone Fuzz Pedal further explorers the possibilities of vintage English fuzz circuits in a dual-stomp format featuring powerful in-series 3-band tone circuit. The Royaltone’s fuzz imparts an instantly recognizable spitting, buzzy grit that cuts right through even the densest mix.
- All Solid State design with 4 Bipolar, low noise transistors.
- Individual sections for High Frequency Boost and Fuzz; each section has true bypass foot switch.
- Sonically selected film, ceramic, mica, and electrolytic capacitors.
- Individual gain pots for each section. Fuzz section also has control pots for Juice, Bass, and Treble.
- Power: Single 9V battery; can be bypassed with external power supply and 2.5mm power jack – center Negative; battery need not be removed.
- Total Maximum current draw: <6 mA.
- Unit is powered when input is connected, whether LEDs are on or off. Remove plug from the input jack to conserve battery power.
- Handbuilt in the USA.
- BAE build quality throughout.
To know more about BAE Audio, Click Here