Empirical Labs Fatso EL7 (Used)
Full analog tape simulator and optimizer with classic knee compression.
- Frequency Response is 2 Hz to 60 kHz in clean audio mode (+0, -3 dB)
- Dynamic Range 110 dB from maximum output (20%THDsoft clipping) to minimum output. Greater than 100 dB signal to noise
- Distortion Ranges between .06% and 20% depending on mode and settings
- DC coupled Input and Outputs
- High quality audio caps used internally. Compressor Time Constants - Attack range 1mS - 60mS. Release range .05 sec to 3.5 seconds
Download EL7X Recall Sheet for Empirical Labs Fatso EL7X Stereo Audio Processor
1980s era blue face MXR Pitch Transposer in great working condition. Capable of radical pitch shifting effects with thick and unique tone. The MXR M-129 Pitch Transposer is a classic early vintage rack mount effect unit that produced the unmistakable, signature solo sound of Yes and Trevor Rabin’s Owner of a Lonely Heart.
Prior to WWII, the German audio industry was infused with the best and most modern American and Western European radio and amplifier technology. This intense development effort eventually morphed into novel and breakthrough professional audio products developed by the German engineers for the German and European broadcast industry-at-large prior to the outbreak of WWII. After [...]
Built like a brick. Vintage Americana 6 x 1 mic pre/mixer with Bass and Treble EQ. Built in Master gain on Ch 5 & 6. Cool VU Meter.
Urei 1176LN Rev H Silverface (Vintage) Fast, Quiet and incredibly smooth. Tests great we cleaned up the potentiometers. No issues. All of our vintage gear is warranted for 90 days. This is fast become a vintage classic Despite the many design changes, all 1176 units have their basic features in common: Input level control Output level [...]
You have not viewed any products yet.