JoeCo BBR1D Blackbox Recorder (AES/EBU Digital I/O) (Used)
The BLACKBOX RECORDER with Digital AES/EBU i/o enables audio capture via a digital mixing console with AES/EBU inputs and outputs. Three 25-way female D-type connectors, each carrying 8 channels of inputs and outputs, can be connected directly into the digital mixer to capture and return the signals without any additional A-D conversion, giving 12 stereo channels of AES/EBU inputs and 12 stereo channels of AES/EBU outputs. Analogue inputs are also still available (switchable). All other BlackBox Recorder features remain unchanged.
AT A GLANCE
- Records up to 24 channels at 24 Bit / 96 kHz. (analogue, AES/EBU and Light pipe versions).
- Records audio in Broadcast WAV format onto a regular USB2 disk drive, USB Flash drive (FAT32 formatted), or SDHC card via USB2 connector. Built-in formatting facility included.
- Enables direct import of recorded audio files from the hard drive to any Mac- or PC-based DAW for instant editing and remixing. No file transfer or conversion necessary.
- Is simple to operate via a sleek front panel menu-driven user interface and touch-sensitive controls.
- Is available in six models; analogue: unbalanced and balanced i/o, digital: AES/EBU and Lightpipe – for use with both analogue and digital consoles, MADI and DANTE.
- Supports Linear Time Code, MIDI time code and SONY PII (9-pin) control, MIDI Machine Control and AES / SPDIF word clock.
- Can attach to the insert points of any live console to provide Virtual Sound Check facilities.
- Includes “fail-safe” features for secure audio capture such as playback lockout and preventing accidental Stop.
- Allows the creation of headphone monitoring mixes, with level and pan on each track (analogue, AES/EBU and Light pipe versions). On MADI and DANTE versions individual channels, or pairs of channels can be monitored on a PFL bus providing both hi-resolution metering and headphone monitoring.
- Features a QWERTY keyboard interface and Name Manager for easily creating templates and modifying track or song names.
- Offers enhancements for film, TV and broadcast applications including support for 23.98fps time code, improvements to 9-pin support for edit controllers and support for iXML