RCF NX15-SMA Active Coaxial Stage Monitor
The RCF NX15-SMA Active Coaxial Stage Monitor is equipped with new high power 700 W digital amplifier and a newly designed 15” coaxial neodymium transducer that guarantees outstanding audio quality and definition as well as an extremely lightweight of the final system.
The RCF NX15-SMA Active Coaxial Stage Monitor can be also used as a portable PA system, thanks to the rugged powder coated steel pole mount installed on the side. In order to control the response of the speaker in such different applications, RCF has incorporated two special Equalization Modes:- Floor, for stage monitoring; Free Field, for the use of the speakers as a stand-alone PA system.Cabinet is made in Baltic Birch plywood, finished with an extremely resistant paint for an extensive use on the road.An ergonomic side handle, integrated with the input panel, is provided for an easier transport of the speaker.
- 1400 Watt Peak, 700 Watt RMS digital bi-amplification
- 130 dB max spl
- 60° x 60° constant directivity horn
- 15″ High power neodymium woofer, 2.5″ voice coil
- 1.7″ kapton dome, 1″ exit, neodymium high frequency driver
- DSP processing, floor – fre field equalization, soft limiter and protection
- Combo xlr/jack input, xlr signal output
For more info on RCF visit https://www.rcf.it