Sony Omni-Directional Electret Condenser Microphone-100N
The Sony ECM-100N is an Omni-directional electret condenser microphone ideal for instrument recording in studio and compatible with High-Resolution Audio. Equipped with a newly developed microphone capsule, the ECM-100U delivers flat and wide frequency response of 20 to 50,000 Hz and picks up the raw sound echoing in space.
- Excellent Sound Quality: Newly developed small diaphragm microphone capsule with Omni-directional characteristics realizes clear and transparent sound in ambient and instrument recording
- Low-Cut Filter: Low-Cut filter switch helps eliminate low-frequency noise and proximity effect
- Pad Switch: An -10dB pad switch on the ECM-100N microphone provides added headroom and minimizes distortion caused by transient peaks
- Flat and Wide Frequency Response: The ECM-100N microphone has flat and wide frequency response (20 Hz to 50kHz) and provides superb sound reproduction quality for High-Resolution Audio
- Noise Elimination Construction: Two-part metallic body structure originally employed in the C-800G microphone prevents acoustic vibration resulting in low noise and clear sound
To learn more about Sony, Click Here