Sony Uni-Directional Electret Condenser Microphone-100U
The Sony ECM-100U is a Uni-directional electret condenser microphone ideal for instrument recording in studio and compatible with High-Resolution Audio. Equipped with a newly developed microphone capsule, ECM-100U delivers flat and wide frequency response of 20 to 50,000 Hz and picks up the raw sound of the instrument’s original features.
- Excellent Sound Quality: Newly developed small diaphragm microphone capsule with Uni-directional characteristics delivers authentic sound of instruments with extremely low distortion
- Noise Elimination Construction: Two-part metallic body structure originally employed in the C-800G microphone prevents acoustic vibration, resulting in low noise and clear sound
- Flat and Wide Frequency Response: The ECM-100U microphone has flat and wide frequency response (20 Hz to 50kHz) and provides superb sound reproduction quality for High-Resolution Audio
- Low-Cut Filter: Low-Cut filter switch helps eliminate low-frequency noise and proximity effect
- Pad Switch: An -10dB pad switch on ECM-100U microphone provides added headroom and minimizes distortion caused by transient peaks
To learn more about Sony, Click Here