TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik has created the M80-SH for use on snare drum and vocal applications where a lower profile microphone with right angle XLR cable is needed. The wide frequency response and higher SPL capabilities offer the user a superior alternative to the midrange-laden character of the “industry standard dynamic microphone.” A tight cardioid polar pattern and a frequency response boasting a subtle rise in the high end result in a microphone that is equally suitable for snare drum, vocals or instruments on both the stage and the studio.
The M80-SH is offered with black head grill and ships with both the M784 metal and M785 plastic drum mounts, a leather microphone bag and 5 meter SGMC-5 XLR cable with right angle female XLR.
- Type: Dynamic Moving Coil
- Capsule: 25 mm
- Transformer: Custom Wound Telefunken T80
- Polar Pattern: Super Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz / 18 kHz
- Sensitivity: 1.54 mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 325 O
- Maximum SPL (for 1% THD): 135 dB
- Dimensions / Size: 125 mm L x 48 mm Dia.
- Weight: 340 g
- Current Draw from Mains: 0 mA
- Cable: SGMC-5R – 5 Meter (16.9 ft) Cable, Right Angle Female 3 Pin XLR, 3 Pin Male XLR
- Shockmount: M 784 – Metal Adapter for Drum Mounting, M 785 – Plastic Clip for Drum Mounting