Focusrite AMS-RedNet AM2 – Studio Mon w/ Headphone
Stereo Headphone And Line Output, PoE Supplied
The Focusrite AMS-RedNet AM2 – Studio Mon w/ Headphone is a compact, Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) -supplied stereo analogue output device for any Dante audio-over-IP network. Featuring a powerful headphone amp, capable of driving both high and low impedance headphones, RedNet AM2 is the ideal signal monitoring device to add extra functionality to your audio network.
A pair of rear-panel XLR outputs offers line level signals of up to 24dBu with top panel level control and mute switch, while the front panel 1/4″ headphone output is capable of driving high signal levels perfect for monitoring in high-SPL environments. The bottom of the sturdy aluminium and steel chassis features a threaded mic stand boss allowing RedNet AM2 to be placed in any convenient location whether on a desk or at a performer’s fingertips on a stand. Finally, the IEEE standard PoE input allows a single Ethernet cable to provide power, remote control, clocking and audio data to RedNet AM2.
- Stereo line output and headphone for Dante audio-over-IP networks
- Power-over-Ethernet supplied: IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Up to 24-bit, 96kHz sampling rates
- Robust steel and aluminium chassis
- Powerful headphone output even with high-impedance headphones
- Up to 24dBu line output levels
- Independent level control of headphone and line outputs
- Mute switch for line output
- Mic stand mount
- Kensington security slot
- Integrated network switch allowing daisy-chaining of network devices
To learn more about Focusrite, Click Here