Amphion Two18 Pair with Amp 700 Demo pair
- This bundle includes (2) passive 2-way monitors and (1) 700W x 2 stereo power amplifier
- 2 – Way passive design monitors
- 2 – Rear passive radiators on each monitor
- 2 – 6.5″ aluminum mid drivers on each monitor
- 1″ Titanium tweeter on each monitor
- Crossover point – 1600hz
- Amp 700 power rating: 2x 350 W, 8; 2x 700 W, 4, Minimum load impedance 2.5
- Dynamic range: 117 dB
- Peak output current: 30 amps
- THD+N 1 W @ 1 kHz: 0.006%
\Two18 – Passive 2-Way Monitor (Stereo Pair)
Any pro monitoring setup could benefit from Amphion Two18 monitors. The dual LF/MF drivers work together in perfect phase alignment to reproduce a wide sonic range with exceptional accuracy. These high-end passive monitors employ custom-designed drivers, a high-density Corian waveguide, and a sealed enclosure with a passive radiator to deliver the natural, transparent, un-hyped sound you need to make critical mixing decisions. You can expect consistent mix translation when you monitor with Amphion Two18s.
Amp 700 – 700W x 2 Stereo Power Amplifier
Amphion’s philosophy is to develop innovative products with high-performance and longevity. Amp700 delivers rock-solid control and tight, fast, high-resolving power to get maximum performance from your monitors. Amp700 provides 2 x 350 W for 8 ohm, and 2 x 700 W for 4 ohm load, which gives plenty of headroom for the highest level of performance.
To reach the needed performance level, we developed a buffer-stage, which improved the sonics further by adding a subtle touch of class A sound to D class topology. Three step adjustment (0 dB, -12dB, -24dB) of the amplifiers input sensitivity allows finding suitable settings for each speaker model / application, which makes Amp700 a perfect partner to all Amphion models.