64-channel ThunderboltTM and 32-channel USB AD/DA Converter
The world’s first 32-channel AD/DA converter just got a lot better! The Orion 32+’s proven flexibility and exemplary sound quality have been expanded even further with upgraded, industry-leading conversion and a major facelift. Like its predecessor, the Orion 32+ | Gen 3 stands ready to take over studios and live shows across the globe once again.
Major improvement in the Line Out DACs & Line In ADCs
Dynamic Range: 120 dB
THD + N: -107 dB
Dynamic Range: 121 dB
THD + N: -112 dB
Line Input / Output levels
Now 24dBU max
A gorgeous Carbon Grey faceplate adorns the Orion 32+ | Gen 3’s front panel.
Key Product Features
- FPGA-based real-time FX models of iconic studio gear
- 64 channels of 24-bit, 192 kHz audio via ThunderboltTM / 32 channels via USB
- ThunderboltTM, MADI, USB, ADAT, S/PDIF, 8x DB25 connectivity
- Flawless 4th Generation 64-bit clocking and jitter management
- Networking Control from multiple computers
- Routing, mixing, and effects chaining via macOS & Windows app
Explore Vintage Studio Equipment
The Orion 32+ | Gen 3 features a suite of essential effects from Antelope Audio’s vast library of FPGA FX models. Customers can purchase additional effects as they deem fit, as well as invest in the AFX2DAW software bridge which lets them use on-board processed, low-latency effects as inserts in their preferred digital audio workstation.
64-CHANNELS OF AUDIO VIA THUNDERBOLTTM
In the box
To learn more about Antelope Audio, Click Here