iZ Technology RADAR Studio & ProTools 12
Hard Disk Multi-Track Recorder
RADAR studio is the culmination of 25 years of audio engineering excellence. In addition to its best-in-class sonics, unparalleled build quality, and brilliant simplicity, RADAR studio renders audio PCs and audio interfaces obsolete. Why? Well, because RADAR studio now runs your favorite DAW, natively. Ready to run ProTools out of the box, and shipping with Harrison Mixbus, RADAR studio creates an entirely new category of digital audio recording technology: the integrated audio appliance.
RADAR Studio Key Features
- Breathtaking sound
Built with world-class converters and Adrenaline DR technology, RADAR studio transcends the digital barriers of sonic quality. Read more about RADAR’s legendary Sound Technology.
- Simple to use
As any studio owner knows, the difference between good and great often almost always comes down to the performance. Be creative instead of steering a mouse. Just arm your tracks, hit RECORD, and focus on the music.
- Runs Pro Tools
RADAR has always been the best digital audio recorder, and now it's the best DAW host. Running Pro Tools natively, you can track, mix, and automate, using all the plugins and features your workflow requires.
These systems are rock-solid. You won’t have to make excuses for your RADAR. Think about it – without techno-tweaking and re-booting your DAW, how much more great music do you think you could capture?
As the world becomes increasingly digital and disposable, you'll be at ease knowing your RADAR will last. Meticulously designed and made of the highest quality components, RADAR, unlike audio PC's and audio interfaces, is a true investment.
- World-Renowned Support
Our dedication to you doesn’t end when you walk out the door. eMail, phone, Skype, we’re always at your fingertips, ready and eager to answer any questions.
The iZ Technology RADAR Studio with ProTools 12 includes:
- Chassis, with touch screen and transport controls on mainframe
- Digital power supply, high performance motherboard
- 16GB DDR3 RAM (upgradeable to 32GB)
- i7 Quad Core (8 virtual cores) CPU running at 3.6GHz
- 120GB solid state workstation mode drive (upgradeable to 250GB)
- Windows 8.1 OEM Professional: full license, stripped down to maximize performance
- Dual front panel USB 3.0 ports
- Two drive bays: Bay 1 populated with Industrial Dual Key Lock SATA Receiver (Bay 2 not populated)
- Keyboard and mouse
- iZ RADAR studio Dashboard software (user configuration DAW launcher)
- Harrison Mixbus DAW software with plugins
- Adrenaline DR recording engine: low jitter digital PLL (clock), low latency router, audio processing engine
- SIC0 interface card: double balanced impedance matched clock, internal routing to analogue and digital I/O
- SIC1 interface card: digital audio hub for digital I/O and sync I/O
64GB solid state RADAR mode drive
- Analogue +/- 18 volt supply: low ripple, high common mode noise rejection, high dynamic range
- Sync I/O: Connections for word clock, video sync, AES & S-PDIF 2 channel digital I/O and sync, MIDI In/Out/Thru, SMPTE In/Out Note: MIDI and SMPTE sync functionality in RADAR mode only and require the optional Sync Processor card
- Classic 96 - 24 Analog I/O: Classic, big rock and roll sound, now up to 96 kHz
- ProTools 12 Software