L-slot Interface for the Aurora 8 and Aurora 16 AD/DA Converters - allows connectivity with ProTools|HD Systems
The Lynx LT-HD L-Slot interface for the Aurora 8 and Aurora 16 A/D D/A converters provides digital input and output in a format that is recognizable by Digidesign® ProTools | HD® and HDX systems.
The LT-HD is an L-Slot interface for the Aurora 8 and Aurora 16 A/D D/A converters that provides digital input and output in a format that is recognizable by Digidesign® ProTools | HD® systems. LT-HD equipped Auroras may be connected to HD Core or Accel Core cards with standard Digidesign cabling and can operate seamlessly with all HD-compatible versions of ProTools software.Lynx LT-HD Features :
One Primary and one Expansion DigiLink port
- Up to 32 channels of conversion per HD Core or Accel Core card possible with two Aurora 16’s
- Supports full channel count at sample rates up to 192 kHz
- Offers audio signal latency identical to that of the Digidesign 192 I/O™ for accurate delay compensation within ProTools - no manual delay adjustments required
- Allows I/O functions for parameter control to be controlled and monitored within ProTools
- Interfaces with HD system using standard DigiLink cables
- Allows daisy-chaining of multiple Aurora converters and other DigiLink devices via Expansion port
- Lynx proprietary SynchroLock™ technology can be used to reduce jitter when Aurora is a clock slave or to provide stable, low jitter clock to downstream devices
- Easily installed into Aurora
- Aurora remote control via MIDI and IrDA
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by Lynx Studio Technology, Inc.
The Lynx LT-HD Aurora Card makes connectivity with Digidesign ProTools|HD is possible. Easily installed in Aurora's LSlot bay, the LT-HD empowers Aurora converters for use in current ProTools|HD systems. Connected via standard Digilink cables to HD Core or Accel Core cards, ProTools recognizes the Aurora converter and controls all input and output functions, clocking, routing, and other settings. One Lynx LT-HD card-equipped Aurora 16 provides up to 32 channels of analog to digital and digital to analog conversion.
This is a truly plug-and-play system. The Lynx LT-HD's hardware and onboard software streamline installation and set up, bringing Aurora audio quality and channel count to the ProTools system. The LT-HD card provides signal latency identical to that of the Digidesign 192 I/O for accurate delay compensation within ProTools—no manual delay adjustments are required.
The Lynx LT-HD contains one primary and one expansion DigiLink port. Lynx Aurora supports full channel count at sample rates up to 192 kHz. You do not lose half of your channels at higher sample rates and you do not need to purchase additional expensive modules for full channel counts. Pro Tools users can now benefit from Lynx's exclusive SynchroLock word clock for very low jitter and low distortion of digital audio signals.
Lynx LT-HD Aurora ProTools|HD Card Specifications :
* Host Interface requirements: Lynx proprietary LSlot Interface - 400 Mbps bi-directional, Aurora 16/Aurora 8 with Firmware Revision 14 or higher and available LSlot expansion slot
* Dimensions: 3.0"H X 5.0"W X 0.75"D
* EMI Certifications: FCC and CE
* Number/Type: One primary, One expansion
* Channels: Aurora 8: 16 channels at all supported sample rates, Aurora 16 - 16-channel mode: 16 channels at all supported sample rates, Aurora 16 - 32-channel mode: 32 channels at all supported sample rates
* Clock Sources:
* On Aurora - Compatible with DigiLink sources: Internal, Wordclock, Wordclock X2, Wordclock X4, AES
* Core: FPGA-based core, support for field upgrades of firmware
* Pro Tools controls: Responds to the following parameters manipulated from within the
* ProTools software: Clock Source, Analog and Digital I/O routing, Wordclock X2 and Wordclock X4, Sample Rates, Identify, Trim Levels, Dual-Wire/Single-Wire AES
* Delay Compensation: Emulates 192 I/O latency performance, no manual delay settings required
* I/O Ports: (2) Bracket-mounted DigiLink connectors
* Other: LStream interface headers