Sennheiser MKH 20-P48 RF Condenser Microphone Pair (Used)
The Sennheiser MKH 20-P48 is usually used as a main microphone for orchestras and solo instruments, and picks up the natural acoustics of the room, though it does have a much wider range of applications as omnidirectional microphones do not suffer from ‘proximity effect’.
Omni-directional RF condenser microphone. Ideal as a main microphone for orchestras and solo instruments. Picks up the natural acoustics of the room. Exceptionally low inherent self-noise. Light metal body.
- Exceptionally flat frequency response, switchable for near and diffuse field applications
- High-frequency response can be accentuated by means of a pressure build-up ring
- Slightly increasing directivity at high frequencies to adjust tonal balance
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Switchable pre-attenuation
- Black, anodized light metal body